You are here Home Benefits
Fantastic reasons why you'll be delighted with SJ Accounting working alongside your business:
- RECOMMENDED - Excellent references and customer testimonials available.
- REGULATED - Licensed to practice and regulated by the AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians), a nationally recognised training provider to exceptionally high standards.
- CAPABLE - Experienced and qualified, freelance AAT Fellow Member in Practice since 2008, with many years of accounting knowledge, since 1999. This includes 3 years thorough 'on the job' training within a busy accountancy practice, plus 3 years professional finance training to NVQ4/HND standard. Sage Payroll stages 1 & 2, OCR bookkeeping.
- ECONOMICAL - NO pension contributions for me (statutory for employees as of 2014), NO Employers National Insurance to pay on my salary, NO holiday pay, NO sick pay, NO office space needed, NO employer's payroll admin for me (i.e. month end reporting, or employee schemes).
- COMMERCIAL - Keep costs down by not being VAT registered, nor paying for office buildings and lots of staff, hourly rate means when the job's done, the fees stop. Save on potential HMRC penalties for incorrect or late returns.
- TRUSTED - As much or as little accounts access as is appropriate, including working on your behalf with your banks and financial institutions, your software provider, your staff & payroll team, and HMRC. Confidential and discreet.
- INSURED - SJ Accounting is covered by appropriate levels of Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- SUPPORTED - Legal, Payroll, and Professional back-up service from AAT, CCH, IFACnet and more.
- CURRENT - Continuing training and accounting knowledge updates, including regular CPD courses, keeping abreast of Industry updates, and monitoring any regulation changes issued by HMRC.
- EFFICIENT - I work off site in my office so you don’t need a desk and PC for me. Your books & records can either stay on your premises, or I can keep them in my office for you. (limits may apply).
- UNDERSTANDABLE - Friendly and approachable, your accounting information explained in plain English - No jargon!
- EMPOWERING - Providing a weekly/monthly review of how your business is performing, creating comparable reports period on period - Information that is tailored to your needs, reports on your business that are relevant to and important to YOU, and designed with you in mind, an informative approach.
- ORGANISING - Methodical and organised, bringing order out of chaos is one of my specialities! Opening up time enabling you to concentrate on your specialist area, running your business as only you know how!
- PRIORITY - Keeping your accounts organised, ensuring you receive payments from your debtors, and that your creditors are paid on time, smoothing relationships with your suppliers, and avoiding unnecessary fees. I will always aim, where possible, to make your urgent deadlines a priority, such as VAT returns, and Payroll, giving you peace of mind.